FiberLase U1 - a laser device that meets international quality standards, developed and manufactured in Russia, is designed for minimally invasive surgery and the destruction of stones in the urinary tract and kidneys.
FiberLase U1 is a highly efficient, compact laser device based on thulium - and erbium - activated fiber lasers. Radiation with a wavelength of 1.94 microns allows effective evaporation of soft tissues and crushing of urinary tract stones, and the presence of radiation with a wavelength of 1.55 microns allows for regulated hemostasis during surgical interventions.
FiberLase U1 provides standard exposure modes for use in Urology, as well as the ability to program parameters according to the wishes of the doctor.
Principle of operation
The FiberLase U1 laser device uses two types of active fibers, one of which is doped with thulium (Tm) and the other with erbium (Er). Generation occurs at two wavelengths: 1.94 microns and 1.55 microns, respectively.
The wavelength of 1.94 microns is used for enucleation/vaporization of enlarged prostate tissue and vaporization of bladder tumors. At the same time, it is worth noting that the absorption of Tm-laser radiation is 4.5 times higher than the absorption of its holmium analog, so the Tm-laser has a more effective hemostatic effect.
Bleeding that may occur after surgery can be quickly eliminated by using an Er laser with a wavelength of 1.55 microns. Since both radiations are out
- Radiation with a unique wavelength of 1.94 microns coinciding with the local maximum of the water absorption spectrum
- Additional radiation with a wavelength of 1.55 microns for coagulation
HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Wide range of adjustment of pulse duration and frequency
- High reliability, practically unlimited service life of laser sources
- Light weight and dimensions
- The green pilot laser is clearly visible against the background of blood-saturated tissues
- Ergonomic design
- The lack of periodic maintenance
- Both radiations are output through the same light guide - it does not require removal from the tool when changing the mode
THE ACCURACY OF THE IMPACT:
- The low depth of radiation penetration into soft tissues ensures maximum precision
- It is well combined with endoscopic exposure control techniques
CONVENIENCE IN USE:
- The presence of the standard modes
- Ability to save new modes
- Menu in Russian
- Intuitive interface
- Touch control