Radiofrequency Ablation for Pain Management
- Intuitive 12" touchscreen with large color-coded status visualizations
- Ability to treat four sites at once with simultaneous or staggered start options
- Automatic or manual stimulation controlled with touchscreen or dial
Treat four sites at once with independently controlled electrode outputs
Designed for speed and ease of use, the G4 RF Generator allows independent control of up to four electrodes simultaneously
- Staggered start times with temperature ramp, designed for controlled and consistent procedures
- Monopolar, bipolar of pulsed RF for enhanced procedural versatility
- Customizable presets and settings for individual users and procedures
- Graphical or numerical display modes
Easy to learn and use
The 12 inch, intuitive, color touch screen features large numeric readouts and simplified touchscreen controls. Choose between automatic or manual stimulation controlled with the touchscreen or dial.
A wide range of cannula and electrode options to fit procedural needs
The Boston Scientific RF Ablation portfolio includes a wide range of reusable and disposable cannulae and electrodes, including the exclusive Unified RF Injection Electrode and Sidekick™ Cannula. Boston Scientific cannulae and electrodes come in a variety of shaft lengths, tip lengths, curvatures and gauges.