The Genesis® - Anesthesia machine with modular design is easy to install and operate, equipped with the most advanced ventilation modes: Volume Assisted Ventilation (VC): Volume Assisted Ventilation (VCV). Volume Supported Synchronized Intermittent (Intermittent) Mandatory Ventilation (VC-SIMV). Pressure Support (PC): Pressure Support Ventilation (PCV). Pressure Support Synchronized Intermittent (Intermittent) Mandatory Ventilation (PC-SIMV).
Tidal volume: 50–1500 ml.
Respiration rate: 3-80/min. PEEP 0 - 20 hPa.
Inspiratory time: 0.6 - 6.6 s.
Trigger flow: 0.3 - 15 l/min.
Ratio I:E - 2:1 - 1:8.
Pressure support: 5 - 50 hPa. Inspiratory pause: 0 - 70%.
Rise time: 0.1 - 2
17" 360-degree rotating touch screen monitor. Electronic rotameters. Intuitive interface.
Communication ports: 1 x RS-232, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x LAN Ethernet.
Battery life: at least 90 minutes.
Machine weight: 105 kg.
- Equipped with the most advanced ventilation modes.
- Customizable alveolar recuperation maneuver interface with multiple options, automatic calculation and tracing tools.
- Enhanced volume capnography interface.
- Electronic rotameters with accurate mass flow sensors allowing for low and minimal flow anesthesia.
- Modular design for easy maintenance.
- Ease of installation and calibration procedures.
- The patient's gases are enclosed in a compact breathing anesthesia system (CABS) that is fully autoclavable at 134°C.
- The touch screen displays the operation of the hospital anesthesia gas evacuation system (AGSS), alerting you to possible contamination of the operating room.
- A complete intuitive interface with settings, ventilation and gas control, graphs, trends, SAGS indicators, alarms, etc.
- Monitor 18.5” projected capacitive touch screen, supports 360º arm rotation and 2-axis tilt.
- Integration of capnography and analysis of Masimo ® anesthetic gases.
- Compatible with any breathing, semi-closed and non-breathing circuit.
- Two accessory arm supports to add any ICU hemodynamic monitor and infusion pumps.