A portable ventilator with exceptional capabilities
The Newport™ HT70 plus ventilator combines ruggedness, ease of use and clinical proficiency with exceptional mobility for patients from 5kg to adult. All models of the Newport™ HT70 ventilator family can be used for home care, transport, hospital, long-term care and emergency preparedness, as well as for invasive or noninvasive ventilation.
In addition to its standard clinical features, the Newport™ HT70 plus ventilator offers an on-airway flow sensor that provides expanded monitoring with alarms and the choice of flow or pressure trigger. With waveform graphics, an oxygen cylinder usage calculator and internal battery use time estimator, the Newport™ HT70 plus ventilator goes beyond standard portable ventilation.
- An on-airway flow sensor provides more choices for ventilation — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring and alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- The hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation (depending on settings). Batteries can be swapped out on the go for extended operation and added freedom without interrupting ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator provides added peace of mind during transports.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- The Cylinder Use Time Calculator helps estimate how long oxygen will last when on the go.
- The full-color touch screen provides easy access to all controls, simple navigation and a help guide for added convenience.
- With its rugged and reliable construction, the ventilator is designed to withstand rough treatment in a wide range of environments.
- A patented gas generator runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features such as Alarm Quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation make this an exceptional portable ventilator.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN A PORTABLE PLATFORM
Power and gas efficiency
The Newport™ HT70 plus ventilator is a totally self-contained pressure/volume ventilator; there is no need for external compressed gas from a compressor or an air cylinder. With its patented, dual-piston gas generator and internal battery capability, the Newport™ HT70 plus ventilator is truly portable, making it ideal for use in a wide range of environments.
Our engineers have designed and patented1 a micro-piston, dual-piston pump that runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery for patients from 5kg through adult.
The hot-swappable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of operation at standard settings and can be fully recharged in only three hours.* This battery technology gives users the extended use time they need for transport or in case of a power emergency. Using an extra fully charged hot-swappable Power Pac battery allows for virtually continuous operation.
- The integrated internal Power Pac battery is hot-swappable for continuous battery operation. Changing out the Power Pac battery does not interrupt ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator feature allows users to gauge battery use time based on each patient’s settings.
- The patented internal gas generator allows for efficient use of oxygen and the Cylinder Use Time Calculator feature helps users plan for cylinder requirements.