The nurse call system is installed in a nursing unit. It provides patients or others to be able to call a nurse in case of an emergency but also in case of some other patient need. It is an electronic system which is very easy to use. It is consisted of many individual units and its structure and operation are described below:
- maximum number of beds 50 beds
- maximum number of rooms 24 rooms
- corridor light of three statuses (call – presence – emergency)
- entry presence – cancellation button near the door
- pull cord (bathroom/WC) – emergency button
- nurse call from the BHU (double - emergency)
- central unit - historical data
- extracted printed circuits (4 pcs)
- transfer of calls to up to two stations
- direction light
- (bathroom/wc) button
- button i) presence II) emergency III) cancellation
- Two station input
- corridor light (LED) outside the room for 3 situations
- test and silence
- display 5×20
- 3 LED on the printed circuit
- history calls report
- direction corridor light
Nurse call handset
Responder 4000 is designed specifically for the needs of the entire spectrum of healthcare facilities – from hospitals to independent and assisted living environments. Responder 4000 offers more features and value than any other communications system.
Responder 4000 streamlines communication among staff and patients so your facility can deliver the best possible care. It takes the guesswork out of patient calls and makes your caregivers' tasks a little easier – providing a critical staff and staffing benefit.
Customized to Meet Your Needs, Today and Tomorrow
Responder 4000 offers your facility many, if not all, of the features of far more expensive acute-care communications systems.
Room stations offer voice and non-voice options, as well as traditional code blue and push for help. You'll also find an impressive selection of staff stations – including staff call, duty station, staff registration and staff assist. Accessories include bright LED corridor lights, pillow speakers, call cords – a whole menu of components designed to tailor Responder 4000 to your specific needs.
- Expandable and scalable; designed for today and tomorrow
- Communication consoles and annunciate panels
- Wide range of speech and non-speech room stations
- Staff call, staff registration, staff assist and duty stations
- Pillow speakers, LED corridor lights, and accessories
- Wireless pendants and patient wandering systems
A Fundamental Nurse Call System That is Easy-to-Install, Maintain, and Adapt
- Responder 4000 networks your entire facility, with centralized code answering and paging for unparalleled coverage
- Installation requires a minimum of cabling, and the system offers self-diagnostics, taking the guesswork out of troubleshooting
- The flexible Responder 4000 system is versatile, affordable, and expandable
- Responder 4000 easily integrates with Responder IV networks, making it ideal for hospitals with sub-acute and long-term care facilities
- Responder 4000 is designed for years of dependability and minimal maintenance; so your staff can focus on other concerns
- Designed for CE marking and meets UL-1069 listed for life safety grade reliability
The Responder 4000 SLIM audio and nonaudio call stations are fully backwards compatible to an existing Responder 4000 system installation. Each device can be installed in the speaker module for two-way intercom communication. Each station must be associated with a corridor light or domeless room controller.