Inputs: 5 or 6 analog inputs (converters), 10/12 digital inputs (switches).
- 10 or 12 output digital signals used for: a) repetition to the second panel, b) central alarm system, c) BMS installation.
- built-in 10 or 18 LEDs, 2 red LEDs for each gas, 1 for high and 1 for low pressure and 1 green for normal
- built-in buzzer for alarm
- LCD display (2 × 16 characters) for real-time pressure monitoring and text messages corresponding to alarm conditions
- configurable limits and alarm messages (by user programming via TCP/IP webpage interface)
- adjustable analog gauges range and type
- alarm programming via Ethernet connection with IP address
- button test and silence
- Power supply 230 V, 50 Hz, 60 Hz (double insulated transformers)
- alarm/event report and log file (max. 200 records with relative time stamp)
- names of edited gases
- remote control and monitoring of AGSS central units via L6
- Leak test procedures according to EN ISO 7396-1