The Genesis® - anaesthesia workstation, stand out for their lung protective ventilation, accuracy and performance, cost saving, design and ergonomics, safety and versatility.
- Equipped with the most advanced ventilation modes.
- Configurable alveolar recuitment maneuver interface, with multiple options, automatic calculatiosn and tracing tools.
- Advanced volumetric capnography interface.
- Electronic rotameters with precise mass-flow sensors, allowing low and minimal flow anaesthesia.
- Modular design for easy maintenance.
- Easy to perform installation and calibration procedures.
- The patient’s gases are confined in the Compact Anaesthesia Respiratory System (CABS), which is fully autoclavable at 134 ºC.
- The performance of the hospital’s Anaesthetic GAs Evacuation System (AGSS) is displayed on the touch screen, notifying possible contamination of the operating theatre.
- Full intuitive interface with settings, ventilation and gases monitoring, graphs, trends, AGSS performance, alarms, etc.
- Monitor with 18.5” projected capacitive touchscreen, supported on a 360º rotating arm and tilting in 2 axes.
- Integration of capnography and analysis of anaesthetic gases Masimo®.
- Compatible with any re-breathing, semi-closed and non-re-breathing circuit.
- Two auxiliary arm supports to add any hemodynamic ICU monitor and infusion pumps.